Careers: Registered Dental Hygienist
Registered Dental Hygienist ( Full Time)
The ideal candidate will be passionate and engaging while educating patients on preventive dental measures. The Dental Hygienist should also be reassuring and comforting during diagnostic and treatment situations. Because our Practice has a variety of specialties, it is integral that the Dental Hygienist maintains effective communication with staff in all departments. Other desired qualities include ability to remain flexible during times of change, willingness to contribute ideas for improving processes, and commitment to continue building a culture of trust and collaboration.
- Assess oral health condition including oral exam
- Expose radiographs as needed
- Review patients’ medical history and records
- Dental charting and documentation
- Intraoral camera use
- Instruct and educate patients in good oral hygiene habits, dental procedures, and options for care
- Clean, scale, and polish teeth
- Perform post-operative patient care
- Apply fluoride desensitizer and/or varnish
- Clean and stock operatories
- Control supplies and order as needed
- Anticipate doctor’s needs and assist with patient exam
We are looking for multiple Registered Dental Hygienists – both FT.
We are also looking for someone who only wants to work on Saturdays – We are open from 8am to 1pm. Pediatric patients only.
Our offices typically take patients starting at 7/8am and the last patient is seen at 4pm.
RDH License in New Hampshire Required
How To Apply
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a resume and cover letter.
If you need assistance or require accommodations due to a disability, please address Human Resources in the subject line of your email.
Lindner Dental Associates, P.C. is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and strive to foster an inclusive environment for all employees.