As our practice continues to grow in all of its specialties, we are currently seeking a full-time Oral Surgery/General Dental Assistant to join our team!
Located right off the highway in Bedford, NH, our office is a spacious, state-of-the-art facility close to many amenities. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays and more.
Ideal candidate will be focused, efficient, and agile in an often fast-paced environment. General duties include:
- Providing assistance and hands-on support to the surgeon and team during procedures
- Reviewing and updating patients’ medical history, records, exposing radiographs when needed
- Setting up of operatories with appropriate instruments and equipment
- Ensuring OSHA and CDC standards are met and maintained
- Maintaining HIPAA compliance and adhering to company policies
- Cleaning, disinfecting and stocking operatories
Part-time= 3 days per week position. Full-time= 4-5 days depending on preference. Employee may serve in other departments (i.e. Adult/General Dentistry department)
At least one year of experience in dental assisting and/or oral surgery is preferred for this position.
Current Radiology Certification and Basic CPR Certification are preferred.